There when you need us
Our team has more than three decades of hands-on expertise in all areas of New Jersey family law. Our family law attorneys are happy to sit down with you to help you map a constructive solution to your particular setting. We'll help you determine what option is the best solution for your particular issue and get an understanding of the likely timeline, costs and outcomes. You can reach us at our Short Hills office at 973-379-9292; our Forked River office at 609-248-9595; or you can send us an email at NJDivorcelawyer@aol.com. The initial divorce consultation is free.
Family Is the Most Important Thing
A family law attorney can protect yours in Short Hills or Forked River, NJ
The legal team at Diamond & Diamond, P.A. has the skills, experience and determination needed to help you protect your family, your assets and your income.
Respect is earned, not given. With more than 30 years of experience, our law firm has earned the respect of the family law community and family law judges from across the state. Our approach in providing a positive client experience, even during the emotional and trying times of divorce, has proven to be a successful model. Many of our new clients are referrals by existing and former clients, and some are even from our adversaries and their clients.
Diamond & Diamond, P.A. is a team you can count on. With offices located in Short Hills and Forked River, NJ, we serve clients throughout the state. We provide competent, client-focused advice and representation.
Serving the state of New Jersey for the past three decades
Our family-owned and -operated firm has maintained a stellar reputation throughout New Jersey for more than three decades. That record of success is due to the firm's focus on teamwork, strategic advocacy and our clients' needs. Our team has worked hand-in-hand, building camaraderie and trust not seen at most other law firms. Our team is made up of:
- Richard S. Diamond Esq., managing partner, has been practicing family law in New Jersey for over 35 years. He is a certified divorce & family law attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court - a recognition that only about 2% of practicing lawyers have achieved.
- Robert Diamond Esq., of counsel to the firm, has practiced family law in the state for more than 50 years. He is a former certified civil trial lawyer by the New Jersey Supreme Court and a founding member of the New Jersey chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Lynn Matits Gianforte Esq., another partner in the firm, has been practicing family law in New Jersey and in New York for the past 21 years. She has been with the firm for the past 15 years.
- Jonathan Diamond, Esq., associate attorney, is a young and aggressive attorney starting out his family law practice in New Jersey. Prior to graduating from law school and passing the bar, Jonathan worked for the firm as an assistant, which not only afforded him first-hand family law experience but allowed him to begin building chemistry with the firm’s close-knit team.
- Angela Chrebet, the firm's senior paralegal, has worked with Richard Diamond as a family law paralegal for the past 26 years.
Our family law attorneys are experienced litigators, mediators and arbitrators and are admitted to practice at the trial, appellate and supreme court levels of the New Jersey court system. You are in highly capable hands with us. Meet with one of our attorneys today to get started.