HIGH-QUALITY REPRESENTATION IN DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW MATTERS
Mr. Diamond is designated by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Divorce & Family Law Trial Attorney, a distinction that only 2% of all New Jersey attorneys hold; and which is awarded only to family law attorneys with extensive and on-going trial experience.
In addition to being a Certified Divorce & Family Law Trial Attorney by the NJ Supreme Court, Mr. Diamond is one of the few accredited family law mediators in New Jersey who is authorized to handle economic mediation matters where there is an active domestic violence restraining order in place.
Mr. Diamond has been a member of the New Jersey Family Court System's Early Settlement Panel program (ESP) since its inception in the late 80's.
Additionally, Mr. Diamond frequently lectures on various family law topics and has been a guest on various radio and television programs within and outside New Jersey.
Mr. Diamond is honored in Who's Who in American Law; listed in Best Lawyers for New Jersey Families, Lawyers of Distinction, and the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys. He has been given a Lifetime Charter rating from Rue Ratings, Best Attorneys of America; and is a long-standing member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section.
- Premarital & Cohabitation Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Gay & Lesbian Family Law
- Certified Matrimonial Attorney, N.J. Supreme Court
- Certified Divorce Mediator
- New Jersey, 1985
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1985
- Florida, 1991
Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 1985
- B.A. - 1981
- Major: Economics
- Major: Business Administration
- Evans v. Steffens, 2008 N.J. Super. Unpub. Lexis 714 (App. Div. June 26, 2008)
- Clark v. Pomponio, 397 N.J. Super 630 (App. Div. 2008), certif. denied, 195 N.J. 420 (2008)
- Viglione v. Viglione, 2006 N.J. Super. Unpub. Lexis 344
- Brown v. Brown, 792 A.2d 463, (N.J.Super.A.D. Feb 28, 2002)
- Sculler v. Sculler, 791 A.2d 1146, (N.J.Super.Ch. Jul 09, 2001)
- J.W.P. v. W.W., 604 A.2d 603, (N.J.Super.A.D. Nov 14, 1991)
- J.W.P. v. W.W., 604 A.2d 695, (N.J.Super.Ch. Nov 06, 1990)
- M.I. v. B.I., 2013 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 150, 1, 2013 WL 238165 (App.Div. Jan. 23, 2013)
- Fusca v. Fusca, 2013 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 2141, 2013 WL 4525653 (App.Div. Aug. 28, 2013)
- Plessinger v. Plessinger, 2012 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 1812, 2012 WL 3047162 (App.Div. July 27, 2012)
- Connaughton v. Connaughton, 2012 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 2819, 2012 WL 6698738 (App.Div. Dec. 27, 2012)
- Richards v. Richards, 2015 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 784 (App.Div. Apr. 9, 2015)
- Schwartz v. Schwartz, 2015 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 805 (App.Div. Mar. 3, 2015)
- Union and Essex County Family Law Early Settlement Panel programs (ESP), Member, 1988
- Union County New Jersey, Family Law Section, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Economic Mediator, Pilot program on Economic Mediation in Divorce matters, N.J. Supreme Court
- Who's Who in American Law
- Super Lawyers